Disused military bunker film location with an array of atmospheric spaces for filming:
Most of this Fort remains in its original state, but also now contains an underground night club with renovated passage which features half a car and sofas. This space need to be seen to realize its full potential and is available for filming and photo shoots.
- Stone walled rooms
- Stone walkways with vaulted ceiling
- Long corridors with stone stairs
- Gun mounting points (exterior)
- 3-Phase Power (500 Amps per Phase)
- Domestic Power (32 Amps to all areas)
- 100m extension will deliver power to ALL areas of the location, inside and outside
- Power controlled with distributed fuse boxes (new style 32A trip fuses)
- Flexible location owners
- Private location
- 20 mins Kings Cross Station
- Lots of parking
Also available on this site are:; LON1637, LON1481, LON1582
Special thanks to 'David Neale' for taking high quality images included in this set.
This location has been used for a variety of outstanding shoots for TV (Hoff The Record), various music videos (Ellie Goulding and others), and for many other shoots - fashion, Satellite Channels and more....
- Industrial Backdrops
Walls & Windows
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Stone Walls
The exterior of this amazing film location includes a courtyard that could be set in eastern Europe, mounts for WW2 anti-aircraft guns, the moat for the fort, woodland, open fields and more.
Available to hire in conjunction with LON1481, LON1582 & LON1637